EasyGoinGuy08

I'm a California boy who grew up at the beaches of the OC. I love women who are comfortable with their sexuality. If you can make love all weekend long you are my kind of woman. I firmly believe there is nothing more beautiful than a woman in the throws of a very intense orgasm. I love to watch her body convulse with pure pleasure. If she is multi orgasmic all the better. (I have yet to meet a woman who isn't once she learns more about her own body)

The lady in The Voyage Begins had never experienced an orgasm at the age of 46. After our first few intimate experiences she found she could have 40 or 50 INTENSE orgasms a day, sometimes 15 or 20 in less than an hour.

My stories are all based on real people and experiences that have been a very real part of my life. Some of the details may have been embellished a little or details that would identify someone have been changed or omitted but essentially the story itself is very real. They definitely embody my general attitude towards relationships and my views on intimacy.

Location

Cailifornia

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
3Following
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Long, Deep Sensual Kissing: Romantic Intimacy: Watching My Lover As She Experiences An Earth Shaking Orgasm.

Contact Author

Contact EasyGoinGuy08 by clicking here.