• Authors
  • tstvlvr23505

tstvlvr23505

I'm an incestuous transvestite that would love to chat and compare notes and sexploits. I've masturbated while watching my sister sunbath, I've worn her lingerie while masturbating and watching her sunbath. I've been dressed in lingerie while fucking my two sisters, Marcy and Amy. I've been dressed up by them, fucking them while being fucked by one of Marcy's boyfriends, while sucking Amy's boyfriends cock. I've been with men, given and received oral and anal, been with women, love them, would love to have one do me with a vibrating strapon in front of a group of bi males, females, and pretty passable pre-op male to female transsexuals, of which I've been with two at once while I was on my back being fucked, I was sucking the others cock and playing with her tits, I've also been with a married couple, I'm too big to fuck him, but sucked his cock and had him fuck me while I sucked her tits and pussy, and been fucked by my german shepard mix, while dressed in lingerie. I've also recently realized a fantasy to fuck a Barbie doll. I got a hold of a three foot tall one and fucked it.

Location

Norfolk, Va

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
23Following
21My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Pretty passable pre-Op male to female transsexual, And Transvestites, Bisexuality, Cross Dressing, Bondage, Some Light B&d

Contact Member

Contact tstvlvr23505 by clicking here.