• Authors
  • MastrStoryTeller

MastrStoryTeller

I am a professional who does a lot of technical writing. I enjoy writing erotica to balance with the dryness of technical writing. Please send me an email and let me know what you think. I'll try to respond to all emails.

I have been really slow in my new writing. Real life keeps intervening, but finally I've finished the second chapter in the "comforting my step-daughter series". I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to vote.

June 2018 update. Finally uploaded another chapter with Simone. Self-edited, so excuse any plot missteps.

March 2020 update: I hope everyone is doing everything they can do to be safe and protect themselves, their loved ones and their neighbors during this challenging time. In my professional past, I worked with DHS on both swine flu and SARS pandemics.... Based on that experience, I can only say self-isolate if you can. And if you are a first responder (including grocery store workers and delivery people), thank you for your willingness to serve. That said, a sequel to "Glorious Finish to a Conference has been uploaded. I hope you enjoy.

Location

wherever my mind takes me

Gender

Male

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
377Followers
153Following
6My Favorites
5My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Model Railroading, Golf, Sex

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact MastrStoryTeller by clicking here.