Literotica.com
index : members : mollyj : Biography

Add to favorites

mollyj
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mollyj's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Oregon, USA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1021601
Member Since: September 29, 2008
Last Modified: August 6, 2011
Some words from mollyj:

I write for my own pleasure. I have stacks of theme books filled with stories. The key board is as new to me as is the editing. I have never prepared a story for others to read before. I am studying the art. I know I will get it soon.

I have studied the psychology and physiology of sex. It is not a casual study. I have read erotic literature since I can remember. When I first started reading it, I had to search for it. It was very hard to find.

My first erotic novel was Fanny Hill. Any book that is still being published 150 years, after it was written, has to be a good book.

I want to raise my writing to literature. I know my subject well. I am a novice writer. I am not a novice when it comes to the whip. I have known many who hold it. I have known many who demand it. My stories are about them.

I love the masters, mistresses, and the ones who kiss the whip. They are no longer in the closet either.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board