• Authors
  • Taylor_Rae

Taylor_Rae

I am so brand new here, at Literotica that I still have placenta dripping from my ears. LOL
I am 48 years old. A wife, a mother of 3 grown kids, a grandmother of 6; ages 14 to 4.
I have a passion for writing and I am currently working on some children's books, as well as a suspense romance novel. I have written numerous poems, with several of them published in hardbound editions. As of recent, I have written a couple of erotica short stories.
My husband showed this site to me, and as amazing as it is, I feel like I just stepped off a bus in the middle of NYC. There is so much to look at and do, but I am completely lost. I have always had a good sense of direction, so hopefully I will find my way around. If you see me circling, I would appreciate a point in the right direction.
It is my goal to learn from all of you here and take that knowledge to become the level of writer that I hope to achieve. I openly accept constructive criticism and encourage it from those who feel they can guide me to become a better writer. I am grateful for the opportunity to be here and thank you all in advance of your input. I hope to meet some of you and maybe even make some new friends.

Location

Texas

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
3Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Author

Contact Taylor_Rae by clicking here.