Literotica.com
index : members : sanfran80 : Biography

Add to favorites

sanfran80
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sanfran80's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: South East Coast
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1025243
Member Since: October 12, 2008
Last Modified: December 17, 2017
Some words from sanfran80:

Finally able to update the profile!

Couple here in our 30s.

Him:

Joey, male (obviously), married 36, hubby/dad.

6'1'' 190 lbs, medium to atheletic build.

joined Lit since bachelor days with this account and have been on ever since .... more so now, since as a couple we have been exploring alot more now than before ...

Her:

Shawna. 31, married mom, female (and recently, exploring her bi curious side). 5'5'' 120lbs , 34b, brunette, hair down the middle of the back and brown eyes.. Hubby introduced me to Lit after we got married and luckily i loved the idea of being able to explore the dark, not so nice, sexual and sensual side of sex on this place.

Fetishes:

Pretty much love to explore almost anything and do alot of role play in bed (sometimes out of bed too ;) ... from soft, to rough and dark taboo ...we like to cover it all if possible (more so the latter) . exceptions are under age, animals, scat.

We both have an exhibitionist / risque side to us. Having sex while we stay over at friends for the night ... doing stuff in places without being too obvious but loving the thrill of it .... Major, major turn on.

as a woman .... recently getting to get in touch with my bi-curious side. Tried some stuff in college, but chalked that up to a one off fun night at a party kind of thing . More serious about exploring it now, ... much more. With the hubby being more than supportive (infact more excited than even I might be about it) I am lucky to have him know about this and work to explore it without any boundaries.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board