• Authors
  • Chocolatlover

Chocolatlover

Born on a Farm in rural Central (west) Germany in 59 and immigrated to US in 98, I am open for this someone new who in her own way will be dear and special to me. Until then, I try to make the best out of any given situation and hope for the best. Some Buddies say that I am somewhat weird or wild and crazy. But I guess that's because I am not from United States of (Prude) America but from Europe.
I am open to all sorts of things that are fun, as long as they are fun and good for my Lady.
Now; What does she look like???
Or; How old is she???
Well - let me tell you something; Somme discribe a Fat Person still as Chubby, but only Because they are ashamed to be recogniced as that they go nutts for a beached Whale. Sorry, beats me. But I like all those from Slimm(no Beansticks please)to chubby, which means to me that there are some sweet extra pounds, as long as the proportions are in ballance. I know I'm not the youngest at 49, but I had two Girlfriends in the early 90s, both 12 years younger than myself who wanted to marry me. Yet there was an African-American Woman, 12 years my senior who wanted to rent an Appt. for me so she could "jump" me by surprise whenever she wanted. I was all fired up and ready but then I had to decline because her Daughter who was 18 years younger than myself, wanted me too and tryed to get me for herself. But when I told her off she still made advances towads me when her Mother was not watching. When I tmentiond it to Mary and Mary confronted her about it, she lied to her mom and and later even claimed that I was hitting on her. Thats why I left the mother. I don't touch this. To much stress even though I am still feling bad because Mary was heartbroken.

Location

Baltimore, MD -USA-

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
34Following
2My Favorites
8My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Whatever Is Fun For You And Me And No Disagree.

Contact Author

Contact Chocolatlover by clicking here.