flower_girl

All of my inglorious imperfection … tangled, twisted, and dizzy. careening from emotion to emotion like corners and choices in a maze. wants, needs, desires, and urges collide splinter and melt together with surprising and bewildering results. Coming apart utterly at the seams, i am ruin …

Wanting and being wanted, being watched and wanting to be watched, dreading being watched. A shy sheepish submissive girl haunted by the idea of sex confused for love and love confused for sex. Poetry, imagination, and desolation …

In a man – Part gentleman and part monster, dominant and voyeuristic, twisted in his perversion. The kind of man that watches, shows, and shares. The kind of man that can possess and obsess over the me. The kind of man that seethes in his depraved deviance and lures me down dark torrid and decadent paths.

In a woman - In the interest of full discolsure, on the 'bi' scale i am somewhere between 'rarely' and 'never'. Its not that i don't find the fairer sex to be fairer ... but its not how god made me, not how my brain and hear are wired.

TURN ONS: Relationships, how a top uses and lures me into the depraved. Swinging, hotwifing, strangers, interracial, voyeurism and exhibitionism, submission, bareback and risk. A creative well written dark creative soul who just messages me out of the blue and starts right into a descriptive detailed setting or scene about these things ... If the idea of 'sharing' a woman just because you can isn't of interest to you, then perhaps i am not the girl for you.

TURN OFFS: People who treat this as a dating site and expect to voice and meet RIGHT OFF THE BAT. People who message and say "Hi ... wht u up 2?"; and expect me to carry a conversation and 'entertain' them. people with no imagination or detail.

To anyone that asks about age. If there is attraction, then it doesn't matter what the difference in ages is, and if there isn't attraction, then it really doesn't matter what the ages are.

To those that ask ... the real me: 5'3" and 167lbs with pale skin and brown eyes. Very long (uncommonly and distinctively) dark brown almost black hair that spills off my shoulders and down my back, past my bottom to the back of my thighs, about 44-46" from the top of my head, almost to the back of my knees now. 38e-32-36f (34g) and i have tried on a 32i The gentleman looking for the tiny perfect girl will find me an annoying disappointment.

Location

Texas

Gender

Female

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
32Followers
14Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Reading, Sewing, Cooking, Walking, Roleplaying

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Swinging

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact flower_girl by clicking here.