Literotica.com
index : members : PymGordon777 : Biography

Add to favorites

PymGordon777
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
PymGordon777's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: VA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: stockings,cuckolding,mannequins,ladies legs,lingerie,suspender belts
Pets: None
User Number: 1030867
Member Since: October 31, 2008
Last Modified: October 9, 2020
Some words from PymGordon777:

First and foremost, I'm a "leg man" : I've been fascinated by ladies' shapely legs (especially if stockings clad) since I can remember.

Also, with marriage, I developed quite an intense fondness for cuckolding, as well.

My wife Linda is very shy, and demure (and has gorgeous legs - needless to say). Nonetheless, I am pretty sure that around ten years ago, a girl friend of hers, who is - contrary to Linda - quite bold and adventurous, convinced her to taste some extramarital sex, taking advantage that at that time I used to travel a lot.

Unfortunately, Linda never admitted it openly, to me.

*** If you are a writer, I would really appreciate if you write a story that matches my taste. Here are some hints :***

My ideal story sees a happy and conservative couple in their 40's, where faithful, modest, and innocent wife is sneakily seduced by an handsome yet skilled womaniser, such as her teacher, or her personal trainer, her doctor, a coworker, a photographer, or - even better - her acting coach. She unknowingly falls into his web, despite her husband desperate warnings, and eventually sleeps with the bad guy.

The helpless husband agonises when he finds out that his wife has willingly opened her legs to the handsome, and is overwhelmed by jealousy; but he is also devastated when he discovers that the fact also arouses him, a lot.

I particularly love the husband’s struggle between jealousy and the arousal of being cuckolded, which is something that characterises my real life, as well.

To me, are also nice stories where hubby bets on his wife’s virtue (and, of course, looses - contrary to any expectation).

On the other hand, things that I generally dislike in stories are: slut wives, sex with kids or young people, anal sex, gay/lesbian sex, incest, infidelity which leads to divorce, impotent husbands (and the plethora of micro-penises, erectile dysfunctions, and consequent humiliation), unrealistic huge cocks and boobs, husbands who force their wives into infidelity, and last but not least, violence of any kind.

Things that sometimes intrigue me (even if they are not my cup of tea, generally): mind control, interracial sex, mild bondage and submission, brides' nights-before-wedding,

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board