Literotica.com
index : members : mnscouser : Biography

Add to favorites

mnscouser
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mnscouser's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Reading,Guitar,Theater,Soccer,Tea,Adventure,Travel
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1034432
Member Since: November 12, 2008
Last Modified: October 16, 2017
Some words from mnscouser:

Really more Poly than Swinger, as I value relationships more than simply sexual encounters. Given that, I would still classify myself as sexually adventurous, and have been since a relatively early age.

I am one of three daughters, and have had an intimate relationship with both my twin, and our sister, who is 2 years younger than us. Our parents are Poly, and my mother is bisexual, which had a lot to do with the evolution of our sexuality, and openness with one another.

I have been slowly working on a few stories, some of which are based upon my life, and others that come from my inner desires and fantasies.

I'm probably a better editor than writer, so I will offer myself up to the real talent here if you are in need of assistance. My core interest is in lesbianism, incest, firsts, and for some reason, moms who finally open up and accept their inner slut...especially if it is with a family member, younger men, and group sex.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board