• Authors
  • AislingSpinner

AislingSpinner

12/31/10
Alright, sadly the final chapter of Sorrow's Sieve will not make an appearance before the new year. It was sent back to me with a request to break up some of my larger paragraphs to make it easier for viewers to read. I guess I was a little over enthusiastic in that department. But I promise that is is done and I have already re-submitted it. Keep your fingers crossed that I broken them up enough.

Always,
Spinner

12/27/10
Be proud of me everyone, I did it! I submitted the final chapter of Sorrow's Sieve this evening and it will hopefully be up before the 1st, just as promised. I'm going to take a break for a little while but I do have a few other projects on the back burner waiting for my attention. Thanks for your encouragement and keep those comments coming. Much love and Happy New Years!

-Spinner


I write when I feel inspired, sing whenever I can, and laugh at myself as much as possible. I hope you enjoy what I've written, I'll try and post more as soon as possible, I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike. I like comments so feel free to leave them!

Location

Alaska

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
50Following
19My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Bird(s), Other

Contact Author

Contact AislingSpinner by clicking here.