boy_wonder

My name? Neither the real slim shady nor Steve Smith. I am known for the name Ray!
No not like Ray Charles, although i like his soul classics and the glasses.

As you might suppose i like music very much and of course movies about music too. Not a musician although i can handle some easy chords on a guitar and sing along... you can call me oldschool: I like vinyl, tea, bicycles, real paper-books and suits cut for Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davies JR.

Cakes and cookies are my weakness
oh and of course all you witty, smart, adorable girls with a good sense of humour and some interesting thoughts. Pictures are great and I like to take them.
Travelling and hiking across the countries would be one of my dreams and probably writing a book about the experience.

English is not my native language as you might guess, but I try my very best to improve.

Lit is a place to get in touch with people from across the world and talk about things that might be casual, serious or pretty intimate. So I just like to communicate in every way as long as it feels alright and interesting. Of course I like surprises except the bad ones! So would you like to impress me?

Location

next to the big cathedral

Gender

Male

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
83Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Tea, Music, Movies, Sports

Contact Member

Contact boy_wonder by clicking here.