• Authors
  • robsmidt

robsmidt

I have often been asked what it is about older women that so captivates me. To put it in a few words, my fetish has everything to do with the grace, the determination, the essence of womanhood, and the related, undeniable and unmistakable allure that comes with it.
Older women pay little heed to the complications of ostentation and prefer to live in the moment, enjoying it for what it is, and not for what it isn't or should be. They are more graceful when things go wrong and more grateful when they go right. They don't expect their lover to have extra sensory perception, and don't hesitate to communicate their desires or whims. They are secure in their insecurities, pay more attention to the joy of the moment, than physical imperfections, and don't think there's anything wrong with dimmer switches or candle light. I consider myself handsome, but prefer that it be said of me, as opposed to a self proclamation. I am just over 6'0" tall, more around the 6'1" mark, and absolutely love shorter women in high heels. I have black hair, and brown eyes, and as of the last few months, a small beard that lends me the visual aesthetic of maturity that is a requisite of my profession. I have a full head of hair, although it is thinning, and I suspect it may become increasingly scarce around my crown in the next fifteen years or so. I am mature, healthy and definitely proportionate. I can also say with certainty that my boyish charms have been acknowledged, and in no way compromise my adult ideas and considerations. I have a mirth for life, and tend to be more on the dominant side as a lover, although this doesn't necessarily manifest itself to a woman immediately.

Location

New York City

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Older Women, Infidelity, Sensuality

Contact Author

Contact robsmidt by clicking here.