• Authors
  • smoldering_passion

smoldering_passion

******** THE LATEST ON: Distant Shores ********
I apologise to those who were awaiting the proper instalment of Distant Shores. Its a little unfortunate, but the real world intruded in spectacularly brutal fashion, and I'm struggling a little bit with my job, so my free time has dramatically decreased! Fortunately I have the full story sketched out, and am now about 3/4 of the way through writing the first part. I'm also just doing a quick legal check to see if I can base it within a Dungeons & Dragons setting. Just a little bit longer now...

******** INSIGHTS & COMMENTS: Untamed Passion ********
Before anyone starts asking questions of Untamed Passion, I have met at least three people to date from Africa who thought that pregnancy between races wasn't possible. I was so bemused by it, that I decided to make it a part of Untamed Passion.

Untamed Passion will be part of a series in the future. Though this first was originally going to be a part of the future series, it had little relevance to the rest of story and was a little to sexually specialised, so I thought I'd present it as a teaser to the full thing, which is more character-base rather than full on sexual that this one is. Once I am done with the first part of Distant Shores, I shall begin work on it. For the foreseeable future its tags will be: Contemporary 2, Epic 1, Interracial 2, Procreation 1, Romance 3, Science-Fiction 1.

It's unfortunate that a wonderful country like Africa is afflicted by so many problems, bringing about suffering and lack of general education. Fortunately, many NGOs are working to try and make it a better place. I know its a hard time of global recession, but any donations you can make towards them can increase their chances of success! And if someone could figure out how to reduce the flow of arms into the country that'd be good too...

******** TAG SYSTEM ********
Since I am a believer of informed reading, I've introduced a tag system so that readers know what to expect from any particular piece of work I produce, and thus minimize disappointments and save you time. Some tags are self explanatory, but since I have my own little quirks with regards to each subject, it would be just as well to read them over for the specifics. My main subject interest is writing about forbidden relationships (actual or the socially frowned-upon ones).

The number next to the tag points the general depth of detail, unless said otherwise in the tag description. (1) indicates trace subject matter, but with no significant impact on the story

Location

Neverland... probably.

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Forbidden relationships (actual or socially frowned-Upon), Passionate People

Contact Author

Contact smoldering_passion by clicking here.