Literotica.com
index : members : Corvecoupe : Biography

Add to favorites

Corvecoupe
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Corvecoupe's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1040777
Member Since: December 3, 2008
Last Modified: December 5, 2012
Some words from Corvecoupe:

Update 13/10

So yes this may well be the epitome of narcissism, I very much doubt that anybody will read this let alone will care, but just in case you do....

So R&R is coming along (very very slowly, have a pseudo plot but writing it is turning out to be a bitch)

Zombies is doing slightly better but had to restructure a few chapters because i wasn't happy with how fast the plot was progressing.

On a more personal note, I apologize for how long it is taking to get out new chapters but i have about three new story lines in the pipes and uni work is piling up. If anybody ever tells you that engineering is easy and fun just laugh in their face!

And also, i may not respond to your comment but please believe me that they do help! I that everybody can attest to the value of feedback and as cliche as it sounds, it really does help!

Anyway, for kicks and giggles I shall leave you in the words of The Perverted Doctor: It feels bigger in the inside.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board