Literotica.com
index : members : Merlinslair : Biography

Add to favorites

Merlinslair
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Merlinslair's Biography:
Gender: 
Age: Over 60
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: Indiana
Orientation: 
Interested In: Guitar, Cooking, Recording, Woodworking, Guardening,Baking,Lutherie,Elecrronics
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: I am a Daddy Dom,I love to train and teach,I want to start a private club,I want to head a poly family,The Club will also train
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1042745
Member Since: December 10, 2008
Last Modified: August 17, 2022
Merlinslair
Some words from Merlinslair:

I am back, been gone too long. I hope I am remembered at least a little bit. Life has moved on and so much has changed but it is slowly getting back to normal and better. I have 29 offerings with more on the way.

I have met a large number of friends from these and other stories and I hope one day to publish a collection of my stories. I hope you will give me a chance and read me so I can feel at home again.

I have gone from married, with 4 kids and 3 grandkids with one more just making his appearance. That changed over the years and is now, single, with five kids and twelve grandkids as well as two great-grandsons. It seems the older I get the more that seem to show up.

I am here to write of course but I do want to make friends with others that like to play with words. I really want to talk to any of you. I love getting to know people and finding out what makes them tick.

On top of the writing, I am also a retired chef (Wolfgang Pucks), guitar player and builder, gardener, and do some recording. I teach both cooking and guitar while occasionally I get to find a stage and play a little. I was in the US Army, first in an L.R.R.P. and then as Cobra helicopter pilot. Should have stayed in. I left to make others happy. Oh well.

I am a Daddy Dom and I love the lifestyle but that is not all I am. I am open to talking about anything. There is a lot going on inside and would be happy to discuss anything with anyone that wishes to chat. I have several more tales to share and am happy to help other storytellers with there work, whether to tell your story or share in the creation. Please let me know of any interest.

Well, I am done. Please read my work and let’s talk about it. I just changed my username from Merlinslair. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board