Literotica.com
index : members : foibles44 : Biography

Add to favorites

foibles44
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
foibles44's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: North America
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1044095
Member Since: December 15, 2008
Last Modified: April 19, 2024
Some words from foibles44:

The "Traveling Team" series of stories originally posted here, with most rated 4.5 and higher (HOT), is now available at Wattpad.com as "Rounding The Bases: An Erotic Baseball Romance. Erotica by Seamus Sparrow."

When their sons join a youth travel baseball team, two single parents, Bethany Bennett and Jack Stirling, develop a friendship that quickly turns romantic. Each new episode explores the interests and desires that come to define their relationship: from early flirtations, intimate moments that transform them from friends to lovers, to the torrid, sometimes risky, sexual adventures that become the hallmark of their love story.

Set against the backdrop of their mutual passion for baseball, Rounding The Bases will have you cheering for extra innings as Bethany and Jack continually hit for the cycle of romance and desire.

Updated episodes of the original series will be available along with all-new episodes chronicling the sexual adventures of Jack & Bethany!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board