Literotica.com
index : members : Jayded_Lust : Biography

Add to favorites

Jayded_Lust
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Jayded_Lust's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Down south
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Almost anything forbidden
Pets: None
User Number: 1044803
Member Since: December 17, 2008
Last Modified: May 11, 2018
Some words from Jayded_Lust:

*May 10, 2018* -

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback I've received on Amazing Grace. Those who wrote me personally I've thanked individually, but I also appreciate all the anonymous notes of gratitude. Your feedback has inspired me to make some minor revisions and release the story as an ebook through the Kindle store on Amazon, under a new title, "Redeeming Gracie," and under the author name "Jayde N. Steele." (There are literally thousands of books with the title Amazing Grace or some close variant. If I kept that title, one could never find my ebook amongst the horde. Even though I loved the double meaning, I had to let it go.) I'm still committed to writing and releasing my work on Literotica and sharing it with you all for free, and I welcome the constructive criticism to help me refine my stories for sale.

To that end, I have a new story that I've just submitted to Lit titled "Scent Marked." It's my take on a woman's empowerment story, and it's a slow burner. I hope you enjoy. It's also a long story, just longer than Amazing Grace, and I also hope to use your feedback to refine it for publication on Amazon.

If you have truly enjoyed my work and wish to help me kick-start my sales on Amazon, for the next five days (May 11 - May 16, 2018) the ebook of "Redeeming Gracie" is available for free. If you have read, loved, and previously commented on Amazing Grace, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you would download the ebook for free and then paste your comments there. You would be doing me such a huge favor - I really appreciate it.

As a policy, Amazon hides erotica search results so you have to be very precise to search for "Redeeming Gracie" and then select "show hidden results." And note that I've used the character's pet name, "Gracie" with an 'i' before the 'e.' Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZ9WNYS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1526012385&sr=1-1&keywords=Redeeming+Gracie

-----------------

I write to try and capture that elusive euphoria of newly found soulmate sex. I write because I need erotica with good character development, where believable characters make believable decisions in believable situations. I usually also write in a woman's voice and from her perspective because strong and intelligent women are most attractive to me. I hope you enjoy these stories.

I'm also in search of an editor/writing partner, and I have good editorial skills to share in return. I'm always telling my students to read each other's work before handing it in - I might as well take some of my own advice. Feedback is always welcome and I will respond as soon as I can.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board