• Authors
  • drakes_girls69
Reader Profile image
userpic of drakes_girls69

drakes_girls69

We are the girls of gt_bear, we know him as Drake, or hubby! Our names are Lana(19) Sam(22) Carmine(20) Alana(28) Jessie(18) and Sierra(24)
Together we make up the female lovers of Drake and Jonny, the boy toy.
Each girl here is also either bisexual or bi-curious(Carmine) but we all love Drake and Jonny with all our hearts and souls.
To support Drake, no he did not seek us out, we found him and in a sense each of us collected him. Lana is currently pregnant with twin girls, and with us we also have Lana's 15 year old sister, who has become the first daughter of our family. She calls Drake Daddy, Jonny, Papa, and calls the rest of us Momma then our name.
Lana stays at home of course, Alana works in an office, Sam and Carmine are both Strippers, Sierra is Drake's Muse and Editor(on his books not on here yet)and Jessie is just an artist at the moment.
The main person who will be using this account will be Sam! with the rest of the girls and even Jonny playing backup to her.
Thats about it really, oh and the picture is of Lana!

Location

Las Vegas for the winter, Amsterdamn for the spring and summer

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Orgies, Light Bondage, Emo Boys/girls, Heavier Men, Skinny Men, Huge Cocks, Athletic Chicks, Some Incest, Fucking In Odd Places, And Just Plain Animal Sex!

Contact Member

Contact drakes_girls69 by clicking here.