Literotica.com
index : members : JmaHoney : Biography

Add to favorites

JmaHoney
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JmaHoney's Biography:
Gender: 
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Olympia
Orientation: 
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1066614
Member Since: February 25, 2009
Last Modified: August 28, 2022
Some words from JmaHoney:

I am a 40's male living near Olympia, WA. As is required in my state I enjoy coffee, really into cars, and the rain. Huge whiskey collection but rarely drink. I also cook, enjoy photography and want to get back into hiking, working out and training in mixed martial arts.

I became interested in writing after I found a website filled with adult erotica. As a kid I snuck the romance novels from anywhere I could find them. The good old fashioned bodice ripping pirate, the farmers daughter and the old west outlaw. They shared the same idea but most people don't say manhood when they mean a penis or its equivalent names.

I showed my girlfriend at the time and found she became aroused. It wasn't long before I was writing her erotica for my own benefit. I have enjoyed it over the years with varying success and once again decided to get some of my dirty thoughts on paper.

I hope you enjoy and please send any feedback or suggestions you have. If you just want a pen pal or have a story idea I would love to hear it too. Thanks for stopping by!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board