• Authors
  • Axeburner64

Axeburner64

I am a 44 year old male, married, living in Southeast Michigan. I was born in Tennessee, have been married twice and have three great kids of my own, and three stepkids, with my current wife.

I am a songwriter, and have been an avid musician since the age of ten.

My wife and I swing, usually alone, but are open to swinging together with the right partner(s) She's a beautiful woman, with a killer body,... I'm just a guy, Nothing really special about me, in my opinion.

I've closed the option for comments on the one story I have posted here, so far. This is because the people who comment have, for the most part, been very offensive in their comments.

It's ironic that they call me things like sick, perverted, deranged and many other such things. Especially when you consider the nature of the site, and the fact that they came here, of their own volition.

I'm not sticking MY life in anyone's face. You chose to read it. If you don't like it,.. choose another story,.. or go watch porno movies. Whatever.

For those who call it hard to follow, confusing, poorly written or such,... obviously, you have not read many of the other stories here. I especially love the ones filled with basic misspellings, such as "went" for "when" "hit" for "it" and other totally redneck-oriented mistakes.

It seems these are also the majority of people who posted comments to MY story.

For those who complain that I should "Take a creative writing class" and so forth,... I am not writing fiction. I write, based upon MY own personal experiences.

I find it truly funny that the majority of the people who commented, that actually HAVE profiles here, and possessed enough intestinal fortitude to name themselves, have either written ZERO stories of their own, or have written stories, the nature of which, would be totally illegal, were they actually carried out.

.... And you call ME sick, when you write about having sex with your daughter? Get a little perspective,...

At any rate,.. no more public comments.

Have a nice day.

Location

Clinton Township, MI

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Wife Swap, Swing, Bondage

Contact Author

Contact Axeburner64 by clicking here.