• Authors
  • Quagmire4

Quagmire4

Hi everyone!! For starters, hope you guys like the stories I put up and you can rate and leave comments, please if you are going to leave a comment I will not abide unnecessary, rude comments, if you are going to criticise, let it be atleast constructive criticism. Phew! Now that's out of the way, enjoy and I am always glad to listen to my readers and have a take on what they say to improve my stories for next time.

I have to warn you before hand though that I am a 2nd year student doing Psychology, which can be very challenging, it being the 2nd year and it needs a lot of concentration, so if I do not update for a while please pardon me. But I will definatley not leave you guys hanging for more than necessary.... :-)

Lotsa Luv,
**Quag**

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Love With An Exotic Dancer Ch.2 is up, just waiting for about 72 hours for them to approve it. And thanks guys for waiting patiently and I hope you enjoy Ch.2 aswell. I finished my 2nd year and now just about to start my 3rd and final year, woohoo!!! :-). Thanks again for the patience!

Lotsa Luv,
**Quag**

Location

London

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
6Following
3My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

None

Contact Author

Contact Quagmire4 by clicking here.