• Authors
  • adamgunn

adamgunn

My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions.

Some of my stories are about hotwife (not cuckold) and swinging couples, which many people don't care for, apparently. Ah, well.

I love constructive criticism. If you don't care for my stories, please leave a comment on my story. For you Anonymous commenters out there: If you can't say anything more than "Just another cuckold story - he's a wimp," expect your comment to be deleted.

Also, some of my stories might give you the impression that my characters are involved in unsafe sex. I do this, simply because writing, "they put a rubber on," breaks the mood I'm trying to set. Assume, please, that I meant that. And I urge the use of condoms in any relations between uncommitted partners.

I do hope you enjoy my stories, and not vote against me simply because my stories are not what you're looking for.

Location

San Francisco/ Central Ohio

Gender

Male

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
203Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
31My Comments
11Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Writing Erotic Stories

Contact Author

Contact adamgunn by clicking here.