• Authors
  • stonepretender

stonepretender

In 1971, I seemingly appeared out of nowhere, and landed, quite naked, in a sticky heap in Bulawayo. I was apparently very distraught for a few months, and reportedly got over it. I have no memory of any of that, nor anything that led up to it thankfully! It sounds like quite a grot, even compared to what happened next!

Well, that was a long time ago, and I have since led a mostly, what they call, "gay" lifestyle, and I've settled down nicely with the a wonderful man who makes all the rough edges of life a lot easier to coast.

I was discouraged quite vehemently by my high school "phase tutor" from becoming a teacher (english, languages, mathematics, physics, chemistry). I should sue her. (Can I do that?)

What my job now actually entails, is sitting in a canteen 3x the size of a toilet cubicle, one of which IS a toilet cubicle, full of quacking things, USING aforesaid, counting other peoples' money with a dying ALT_TAB machine.

Now, see, the employable (sic) school-leavers here are mostly ... just ... good for ... soap opera restaurant background music. Well, the half-not-bad-looking ones at least.

The others become such aforesaid quacking things.

And I like smoking, and coffee, fornicating, blaspheming and reading good smut, watching it, doing it and writing it.

And if I said any more, i'd be hunted down and incarcerated, so let's just leave it at that.

Hi. You can call me KABS.

Location

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
5Following
19My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

53

Fetishes

Penis, Male Breast, M2m Incest

Contact Author

Contact stonepretender by clicking here.