• Authors
  • Sexecclectic

Sexecclectic

I’m a student of life, trying to get things right more often than not. And a student a Literotica as well. I’ve recently paired down my favorites page, trying to keep it to the best stories, and the finest authors. While I believe stories to be very subjective, I like to think the authors I follow write really good, oftentimes great stories, regardless which genre they’re writing in. The best of the best (subjective once again) I’ve listed here, in no specific order, because they’re all damn good. You might notice the list disproportionately loaded with writers working with lesbian themed stories. I have not singled out the lesbian theme with this list, it just seems these particular writers are among the most gifted storytellers found here on Literotica, IMHO. Try their stories.

bi_cathy
Colleen Thomas
Penelope Street
Ann Douglas
chasten
subtleperfume
qhml1
KatieAnnBB
MelissaBaby
BrokenSpokes
ThatNewGuy
yukonnights

I pared down my favorite stories list from nearly 400 to a more manageable number. But I can say one story stands out as the most effective writing example I’ve come across on this site. The sentimentality and humanity of it is stunning. Do not miss…

The Bridge Over Wilson’s Creek, by Penelope Street.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-bridge-over-wilsons-creek

Location

Far too deep inside my own mind.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
13Followers
75Following
199My Favorites
45My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Sexecclectic by clicking here.