• Authors
  • slim_odds

slim_odds

I've decided to end the tale of Jake and Megan. The reason, I think, you and I loved this story was because it was a story of love, of caring, of kindness. It was a story of two people who did the hard thing - who loved each other even though it wasn't what was popular. They were two people who connected on a deeply moving level, and that passion was a beautiful thing.

I've decided that rather than continue to write, I can be of better service practicing what I preach - bringing a little more light into the real world rather than live in the fictional. Doubtless this is a disappointment to some of you, and doubtless some of you may think I've utterly lost it. All I can say is that we all have a certain amount of time on this earth, and I believe I can spend mine being of service to my fellow man in a better way. Charity, kindness, and compassion require sacrifice, and this is mine.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you all the best. It may sound maudlin, but I encourage you to find your own way to bring some extra light into the world as well.

Location

No Answer

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
89Followers
37My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact slim_odds by clicking here.