• Authors
  • TansyGentianFlowers

TansyGentianFlowers

I am a sensuous, sexual creature who finds immense pleasure in writing. I am an artist. I am a lover of beauty. I am a seeker of truth. I am a recovering liar. I am a comfort to my loved ones and friends. I am someone's Baby Girl, someone's Darling, and was nearly someone's Mommy. I am a Perfect Fuckslut, and I apologize to no one for it.

I want to be lovingly embraced in the light of day. I want to be enshrouded and protected in the blackest darkness. There are times that I am a warrior and times I cannot even bear to look into the mirror. I am submissive but by no means weak: I am a survivor.

I want you to wrap your arms around me. I want to pull you inside me and keep you warm. If you go away, you are welcome to return any time.

Even if you have broken my heart, my arms are always open. The power of love heals all.

Location

The Ethers

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
3Following
22My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Brilliant Personalities, Brazen Sensuality, Bi-Sexuality that is unafraid, Preppy Eyeglasses, Smokin' Hot School Girls, Futanari W/ Gorgeous Cocks, Sweet Lactation, Breeding - both romantic and rapacious, Delicious non-Consent w/ coercion.