Literotica.com
index : members : dawei : Biography

Add to favorites

dawei
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
dawei's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: running, the gym, K-dramas, ,board games
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, White women. Oral, anal, interracial sex.
Pets: None
User Number: 1097556
Member Since: May 19, 2009
Last Modified: November 10, 2020
dawei
Some words from dawei:

I'm a novice writer expressing my creativity by writing erotic stories. My hobbies include running, going to the gym, watching K-dramas, and board games. I'm a mid 50’s married male and very young for my age. I can proudly hold chopsticks, and yeah, I try to be humorous. Though I'm not Asian, I'm curious about Chinese, Japanese, and Korean cultures. White women are delicious too. And if you haven't figured it out, I like interracial relations.

Hope you read my stories. I apologize if I've gotten too nasty in my writings. I'm not really that way... I hope. So, I hope nobody gets hurt from my creations. If you enjoy my stories, please share it with me. Ask me anything. I would like to hear your feedback. I don’t do role-play, but I’m open for non-sex chat.

****************************************************************************

(about) A Flame in the Night:

This story is a fictional tale written in mixed first, second--or whatever person--point of view. My goal was to tease with cliffhangers and eventually get more erotic. Generally, it's a tale of romance, some chapters fall into other categories (but not that extreme). The characters 'You' (a female) and 'I' (a male, perhaps even myself) get to know each other in many ways--physically.

I believe you can read most of the chapters independently. So, if you are impatient and want to read the sex first, then skip the introductory chapters 1-6 and read it later. Or read the story in any of these related groupings: Ch 1-6, 7-9, 10-11, 12-14...

****************************************************************************

Some quotes from ‘A Flame in the Night’:

Ch.01 - ‘Relationships from this universe are a minefield; therefore, one must traverse this path with a degree of caution.’

Ch.02 - ‘And like a spider attending her web, she sits on the tip of his world--and patiently awaits the pungent infusion of her incoming meal.’

Ch.03 - ‘What if you try to--write--your fantasy. Can you do that?’

Ch.04 - '...indeed I had all those mouth-watering delightful memories overflowing--to dilly dally over and bat around with...'

Ch.05 - '...somewhere out of the blue, as if to quell this well-worn subject, abruptly you wail out, 'So where's my story!''

Ch.06 - '...as she's determined to pacify her bodily wishes, passively she lays herself down and lets her mind and body work to resolve their differences.'

Ch.07 - 'Then promptly, and without indecision, you obey my summons. And in that brief yet meaningful kiss, I know you give yourself away to me.'

Ch.08 - '...your private parts must be well-lit and highlighted, and entirely vulnerable to my hankering appetite.'

Ch.09 - '...I can almost see the claws in your paws as though you're preparing to pounce on your new mouse toy.'

Ch.10 - 'I did it. I'm in her gully, I'm inside the poor man's castle!'

Ch.11 - 'I think your friends are gonna drop out of those skimpy-looking cups.'

Ch.12 - 'There's a definite hunger in your face showing that you're sweet-tooth enabled...'

Ch.13 - 'Just keep in mind that a happy woman is much sweeter, don't ya know.'

-dawei

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board