• Authors
  • KingNeptune

KingNeptune

Once upon a time a friend of mine and I happened across one of every boy's secret hope: a magazine. You know the ones I'm talking about. The photos were great - I'd never seen women that close and personal before - but the stories? Yeah, Baby! Oh, behave! I loved 'em. My imagination ran wild. My buddy loved the photos and enjoyed the stories, while I enjoyed the photos and loved the stories.
Later in life, I had an opportunity to enter an original story into a contest with a handful of other guys. The authors were anonymous upon submission, and each of us would vote for his favorite. I won, hands down. I was amazed.
But then it lay dormant.
As the internet became a household word, I began surfing, and before long turned up a website where people could post their stories. I submitted my own story, and a few days later was asked if she (the webmaster) could have exclusive rights for six months. She'd pay me, she said. OK, I answered. She wrote that I was one of very few authors whom she had asked this, and she paid me $75.
And that, my friends, was pretty much the start of my writing career. I'm working on a book now, but it won't be posted here.
Now it's time to finish this over-long biography and see whether anyone reads this. It's likely that you're reading this after you've read my stories, and so I'm curious to know what you think. Please do feel free to write me.

Location

Southwest USA

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
23Followers
12Following
45My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Read My Stories (shameless Plug) And Get In Touch To Learn More

Contact Author

Contact KingNeptune by clicking here.