• Authors
  • spyce

spyce

Everything that i write is completely fiction...just my kinky imagination and fantasies.

If you like my writing, please take a moment to vote and make a comment.

If you don't like what i write, please, keep the negative comments to yourself unless it is constructive criticism.

What i write about is not everyone's cup of tea...everyone has a right to their opinion just like i have the right to my own opinion, so please...respect my freedom of expression whether you agree or not.

Thanks and enjoy!!

spyce

update: 7/05/09 Chapter 7 has been submitted and is currently waiting approval...please check back to read the latest installment...and again please take a moment to vote and make a comment...positive comments only please! :)

To the "bashers and trashers"...if you don't like the content, don't read it...simple as that!

And since there seems to be some question as to my gender...i am female, completely female and have always been a female...and no, i'm not going to post any pics to prove it!

hugs and kisses, licks and sucks
spyce

Location

midwest, USA

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
56Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

BDSM, Spankings, Non-Con scenes, D/s, Some Gor Aspects, Etc.

Contact Author

Contact spyce by clicking here.