Literotica.com
index : members : fiammetta : Biography

Add to favorites

fiammetta
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
fiammetta's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: CA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1109362
Member Since: June 22, 2009
Last Modified: August 27, 2012
Some words from fiammetta:

9/10/09

I recently added my first story on lit! Thanks to everyone who rated and commented, and I'm working on number 2 now. Keep commenting, it motivates me to write!

9/12/09

Posted Rekindled Heat 2 late last night- reviews and comments are greatly appreciated. Please give me any suggestions you have!

9/26/09

It's been a crazy week- moving into university and getting settled has taken up most all of my time. But I'm working on chp. 3 literally as I speak, and I think I'll have it up soon. Thanks for the comments and ratings, and sorry for the wait!

1/16/09

I read my last entry (from SEPTEMBER)and realized I have become one of the authors I hate, who says they'll post soon, but never does. Those who gave me feedback, you're amazing. Life has gotten super busy lately, but I am still working on chapter 3, and if anyone's still there who read 1 and 2, I hope you enjoy it when I post it I'm so sorry to keep you waiting (I wouldn't blame you if you've stopped)but I haven't forgotten Rekindled Heat. With any luck, aka spare time, I'll post chapter 3 soon.

1/25/10

Ok, I'm in the process of working on Chapter 3- there's a bit left to write, then I have to edit! Thank you so much to the people who review me!

4/1/10

First, I just want to say I'm SO sorry that chp. 3 took so long- life got in the way, with finals week and all. But I submitted it last night, so hopefully it'll be up soon! Thank you so much for reading me, if those of you who had read chp. 1 and 2 are still checking. As always, comments are greatly appreciated and I hope you like chp. 3!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board