• Authors
  • Victoriaslice

Victoriaslice

I'm a 36 year old sinlge woman. I live in Oxford in the UK in a beautiful 300 year old cottage with a thatched roof.

Many of my stories are set in traditional English environments (if they are set anywhere at all! lol) I dont spend time focusing on plot but instead I enjoy provoking and creating sexual arousal in the reader.

To my mind, and it's only my view, erotic writing should be for the sole purpose of sexual arousal either enjoyed with a partner or for masturbating.

I enjoy writing about my sexual adventures and also about my fantasies. I really enjoy reading stuff on the site, although prefer very hardcore work to the softer sensual/romantic stuff.

I'm very interested in sex and the psychology of it. I'm not a romantic and not greatly interested in loving sensual stories or stories that take a long time to build up to sex. That's just the way I write and also what I am interested in reading.

If you do like my work, please post your messages on the public comments section of the story.

The best comments are the constructive ones making suggestions which can help me, but flattery will get you everywhere!

I'm not a man, but I guess if you want me to be in your imagination then that's what I am.

Thank-you for all of your comments in emails and posts, all are welcome even those who are anonymous, rude, and abusive to me.

I get so many emails that I can't possibly keep up, I'm flooded literally! lol but it is lovely to hear from you all. It's a wonderful experience knowing that people all over the world are reading my little tales.

I have written a new story which is much longer than usual. I haven't included any dialogue but its still very rude but has a little more story and character development and build up!

Location

Oxford

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
66Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Foot, Leather,

Contact Author

Contact Victoriaslice by clicking here.