Literotica.com
index : members : CeasarBoobage : Biography

Add to favorites

CeasarBoobage
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CeasarBoobage's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: nekkid on the back porch
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: writing, coffee,reading,single malt scotch
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: exhibition,boobs,cleavage, downblouse,voyeur
Pets: None
User Number: 1112989
Member Since: July 6, 2009
Last Modified: March 29, 2019
Some words from CeasarBoobage:

Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers*

My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes I think are erotic, and they torture me until I set them free. Many people have requested specific stories, so I do my best to come up with the scenes they want; while most story ideas are fully my own, a few others have given me things they wanted to see written. My fingers are the pathway for these erotic thoughts to achieve a life of their own, and if I can give life to them through the keyboard, then we all win. These stories are not real, they only exist in my mind. Maybe. ;)

Please take the time to comment and vote on the stories you read, it will help the flow of the other stories I will write. After I've pleased you, maybe you can stroke my....... ego.

No animals were harmed in the writing of these tales, but some electrons were briefly inconvenienced while bringing you this reading material.

Some people think I'm a horribly dirty old man. That can't be - I got a 51% on the Sexual Purity Test.

----------------

Feel free to send me a message if you so desire, either to tell me what you think of my ramblings, or to request a story. Make sure to include your email address if you want a reply.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board