• Authors
  • Jacques LeBlanc

Jacques LeBlanc

I've been participating in alt.sex.stories.d (for "discussion") off and on for about three years now, but have only completed a couple of stories. My other story, "Reciprocity," cannot be posted here because of Literotica's (foolish, IMHO) rule against stories involving characters under the age of eighteen. "Reciprocity" is a celeb story featuring the actress Natalie Portman, and is set near the end of her senior year of high school, about six weeks before her eighteenth birthday. It has a theme very similar to that of "Fatwa," but with more fantastical elements (in addition to the identity of the female character). You can read it at http://storiesonline.net/author/basic/st_get.php?id=36883 or, if you prefer not to sign up for StoriesOnline access, by going to http://groups.google.com and doing a search on the title in alt.sex.stories.moderated.

I like getting feedback on my stories, but I prefer to be able to respond to it; I've had some very enjoyable conversations with readers in the past. For that reason, I've turned off the anonymous feedback option on my stories; please use the feedback link from my profile instead, and include an address so that I can write back to you; I promise to reply to all messages.

Location

Valley of the Sun

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

Contact Author

Contact Jacques LeBlanc by clicking here.