Literotica.com
index : members : MxdGrlMusic : Biography

Add to favorites

MxdGrlMusic
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MxdGrlMusic's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Missouri
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1120694
Member Since: August 1, 2009
Last Modified: May 5, 2017
MxdGrlMusic
Some words from MxdGrlMusic:

02/2015

Im back Im so sorry.

I am writing something fierce!!!!

01/10

Dont worry I have been writing and Im almost finished with this last chapter a few family issues have been keeping me from working on it as much as I like to, but I promise to submit it at the end of this week.

A lot of you have been asking about my math class and I passed with a C! Thank you to all of you who wished me well, it was good motivation and I really appreciate the support.

*******

11/10

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

I've been recieving a shit load of emails with questions about 'Its Complicated.' I'll try to answer all at once here.

1. I know the story is coming along a little slower than most stories, but I assure you that its all going to start coming together soon.

2. My style of writting is different than most, I dont know where I picked it up, but it works for this story...you'll see why.

3. I have a few days off of work so I am trying to finish the story up in two or three chapters. I'll post them asap.

4. The reason it is taking so long to write and post is because I've already started another story, cant wait to share it. The other reason is that I am a student and school takes up the majority of my time...esp math. Im horrible at it.

5. If you dont like what I have written, then it is best for all of us if you just move on.

6. If you want updates on the story drop me a few lines. I am more than happy to do do that for you.

*****

Just something to do in my free time. Hopefully I get better at it over time, if I dont thats fine too, Im not looking to make a career out of it.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board