• Authors
  • DiTo_D

DiTo_D

I see you!

Yes, you..... The one in front of the screen.

Looking at me.

Don't be afraid. I don't bite, at least not always.

Welcome to my page. Just take a peek at my story and my attempts to be an artist.
Since you were discovered, and if you like what you see, you might add yourself as a follower. I won't mind.

Juanita 'n Dito is a continuing story and best read in a chronological (chapter-wise) way though I can't hold you from reading it otherwise,....
Chapter 7-9 is published as a separate item. Asked the moderators to add it to the series.

If you're looking for a quick fuck be sure to stop reading here, for my story is mine and I never was nor still am a quickie.

When you like slow builds and are interested in the deeper thoughts of an old cow... You might like my memoires.

It means a lot to me to hear all your comments on my story. And please do rate it. It is much appreclated.

The playlist for my story Juanita 'n Dito is available on Spotify.

This story WILL continue, though you might start wondering what takes me so long..... ehmmm, other things in life, perhaps?
It is important to me as well and while you're waiting, I can say I'm writing and rewrititing.

July, 22nd 2020 Submitted Chapter 30 and 31.

Please be patient with me.


Location

Hide in my shell

Gender

Female

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Followers
54Following
89My Favorites
53My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Orientation

Gay

Fetishes

I'm A Submissive Mistress

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DiTo_D by clicking here.