_JR_

A Lover of the Finer Things in Life!! My name is JR.....I am of Irish, French and Itlian descent. I am from New York (Manhattan), but currently living on the Beach in Delaware, where I have my own business (software)....I like it, because I am within a couple Hours of Baltimore and Philly, and also a few hours from NYC and less than that from AC. Can you tell I like the city? I love to play poker, live and online, go to great restaurants, collect wine & coffee, and hit the clubs with friends and listen to music. I like meeting new people even more!!! When you stop by, say "hi". I own a very large house which is right on the shore in Delaware/Maryland, and I host Parties on a regular basis (when I am NOT working)...I am into thrills (sky diving, hang gliding, helicoptor skiiing), motorcycles, and love woman!!! I also love Poker, and many of my parties turn into Poker games!! I have even had online friends come to my parties and games, so if your in the area...come look me up and we can have a Crab Boil and play some poker!!! Shuffle up and deal!!

Location

Delaware

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact _JR_ by clicking here.