• Authors
  • Evilzeus

Evilzeus

I believe in mental and physical foreplay all day,

I believe in light touches and caresses all afternoon,

I believe in loving kisses and hugs all evening

I believe in giving pleasure and satisfaction all night long!

I am a Daddy Dom with sadistic qualities, but I love nothing more than to take a submissive under My wing and give her the tenderness and guidance she so desperately needs. I can be strict even demanding at times, but she understands I am only pushing her to be, and do her very best. I love to read and expand my mind with new information. I can often be found in the library "expanding my horizons." I push My submissive to do this also as I believe you can always improve your intellect with knowledge. I have been told I have a wonderful sense of humor and I love to just have fun.

I have come to Fetlife to learn more about this lifestyle and to meet like minded friends. I often hear the phrase, "well you don't look that evil..." My friends remember; still waters run deep, and we should NEVER judge a book by it's cover! Please feel free to say hi and I will respond just as soon as I can.

Want to know more about me and what I like? Check out my Erotic Stories "Late Night Dom" and "Piano of Pleasure".

Location

Columbus, OH

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
14Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Bondage, Pleasuring My Women

Contact Author

Contact Evilzeus by clicking here.