Literotica.com
index : members : ccbj69 : Biography

Add to favorites

ccbj69
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ccbj69's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: aus
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1132526
Member Since: September 12, 2009
Last Modified: July 9, 2023
ccbj69
Some words from ccbj69:

Male half of a very committed love filled relationship. Have shared some of the experiences that my now wife and i have shared prior to our marriage.

Contrary to the negative posters (who thrive in this anonymous environment leaving hate-filled comments after jacking off to a story theme that they supposedly hate), my wife and i are committed to each other, are completely faithful and totally in love still to this day.

Our stories are for those out there who have taken the plunge, or would like to experience sex outside of their relationship, in a caring generous beautiful way.

Thanks to those who leave positive comments and send feedback, it really is appreciated. And to those who leave hate filled messages telling me how sick I am after reading my stories (that you apparently hate) thanks for the laugh. Go back to your incest stories and keep your wankgst (angst after a wank) to yourself.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board