Reader Profile image
userpic of MusicInMyLife

MusicInMyLife

I've never attempted to write erotica at all, although I do write a lot about non-popular history (there is such a thing as POPULAR HISTORY-written by the victors of course).
I don't include politics in my writing unless there is a viewpoint that will help support the historical perspective I'm exploring. Otherwise, I'm not really a political oriented individual. Politics and religion have announced themselves from time to time as the bane of mankind only to wreak havoc on the social fabric, arresting and discarding our inherent and native freedoms.
I'm a spiritual student, wise and a natural philosopher. The churches, temples, etc. seem to have become gathering places for social contacts today rather than cultivating a relatiionship with the Ultimate Reality.
I came to feel that having a dynamic relationship with the one/one's you love is time far better spent.
Life/the World to me is like a school and all the philosophical systems, the entire body of political theories, the educational institutions, all these and more, are classrooms in the School of Life. One day I'm going to graduate, give up the school uniform and attain what, AS Man, I was destined to be in live at HOME. I know this won't be confusing to some of you.
Sex and a very healthy personal relationship with a woman/family is a very spiritual experience. When my wife was still alive, our relationship knew no bounds concerning trust and groundedness. That growth in our marriage began one day when early in our marriage when she happened to overhear me say to a friend, "If you love your children, love their mother". My friend needed to hear those words. Little did I realize at the time how much my wife cherished the meaning of those words she overheard me tell my friend. We had an amazing relationship.
That about sums me up.

Location

Somewhere in history.

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s), Other

Fetishes

Too Many To Keep Up With.

Contact Member

Contact MusicInMyLife by clicking here.