Literotica.com
index : members : coldfire69 : Biography

Add to favorites

coldfire69
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
coldfire69's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Princeton BC Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: panties
Pets: None
User Number: 1136279
Member Since: September 26, 2009
Last Modified: July 13, 2020
Some words from coldfire69:

Big shout-out to everyone who's written in with appreciative email - THANK YOU! I'll attempt to keep earning your generous support.

Many thanks to everyone who voted for my Halloween Story Contest entry, Panty Horror! The story didn't win, but we were in the top three for about a week :)

I write many of these up as lead-ins to incredible phone sex with my wife, who has to spend a couple of years about 1,000 kms away.

Scary how well Ali Gets Used worked. Guess we both like to role-play a little NonConsent.

Morning Tease and the two Lori's Revenge chapters go together, starting with Morning Tease.

Panty Horror was done strictly for fun, to get an entry into the Halloween contest. I had so much fun with it I might expand the story somewhat, maybe run up a couple more chapters.

The Devil's Equinox was my first attempt at erotic fiction. Progresses very slowly (sorry) but still has some sexy bits. It's okay with me if you rate it as pathetic LOL

Tatianna and the Princess was my attempt to recapture that long lost feeling of having a desperate crush on someone during adolescence. Ah those happy turbulent times :)

The Panty Odyssey chapters are my attempt to explore the panty fetish through the eyes of a newcomer.

I'll also write to order -- send me your crazy idea and we'll sort it out!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board