• Authors
  • Turned

Turned

I am submissive, bi-sexual, married, and a swinger. Add all that up and guess what you get?

All of my stories are either fem domme, or cuckold stories, which may include BDSM, bi male, sissification/humiliation of the husband, and a raging slut as the central female character, or any combination of the above.

If you don't like it, move on. Negative comments about the subject matter will be deleted and ignored. All other comments are welcome and appreciated.

I have been accused of being a man-hating woman, but no, just a guy who is sometimes "forced" to dress and act like one. The pic is of my wife, not of me. I'm just her bitch.

I will always finish my multi chapter stories. If another chapter is promised, it will come. I will not leave my readers hanging. Please be patient!! Sometimes I have to start working on other stories to escape the writers block on another story. That's just my process. Sorry to keep you waiting!

** 3 / 18 / 10 - I will be submitting the final chapters of "Be careful what you wish for" soon. Sorry it's taking so long, but that story gave me writers block. I will get them up as soon as possible. I am also submitting three other NEW series.

Location

In darkest corners of my mind

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
226Followers
25Following
11My Favorites
5My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Cuckolding, Humiliation, Cross Dressing, Forced Bi, Strap-On, Being Spanked, Various Forms Of Bdsm

Contact Author

Contact Turned by clicking here.