Literotica.com
index : members : Sara692 : Biography

Add to favorites

Sara692
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Sara692's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 23 to 26
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1138945
Member Since: October 6, 2009
Last Modified: May 16, 2017
Sara692
Some words from Sara692:

I am a slim blue eyed blond interested in erotic stories and having fun writing although not finding much time to do it. I find it a real turn on in placing myself as the main character in the stories I write. In doing this, I hope to put more feeling into them.

Actually, three of the stories are true. I decided to come clean about them. Fallen and the Seduction are true as well as Michael. I may have changed the facts a little in the Fallen like age but still the story would be the same.

I dearly fell in love with both men. The guy in the seduction, he was very sweet. I miss him. I also miss my first...and his two friends. Michael and his friends was the most sexually intense moments I ever lived through. These experiences have a great influence in the way I feel about sex and how I write.

Some have written to me expressing their concerns about my life and how disappointed they were that when I lost my virginity, that I could not go to my church or family for support to get me through this troubling time. At the time, I did not feel I needed this support. I still don't. It might have been different if it had been a horrible situation like being beaten while being raped like what you sometimes read about in the papers. This was different to me. I didn't feel threatened.

OK then, why don't I show anger at being taken by an older guy like that and his friends. I don't know. Maybe I don't feel like it should define my life. Why should I hold anger inside me? Maybe it has defined my life somewhat in that I found out early in life that I love having sex and I it is exciting to seduce older men. I don't know if this explains any thing or not. The week I spent with six guys was a very new experence for me. I couldn't say now I wouldn't do that again if given the right circumstances and I could trust the guys I was with in not hurting me or giving me some STD. That I am fearful of.

Yes, I have a sexual addiction. I do my best to control it. I don't feel I am a slut as some may say. I really don't like that term. Why is it that if a guy sleeps around a lot he is a stud and a girl is a slut if she does it?

I'm not afraid of criticisms as you will see. I have left good and poor reviews on the public form. Some stories may be good, others may be bad. It is up to you the reader to decide... I do wish those who wish to comment would not be so hurtful. Calling me names and such. Why do that? Even questioning my sex. Come on, get a life. I'm just writing stories...

When I start writing a story I have no idea how it will turn out. Such is how life is. We may have a preconceived idea how we want our life to be in the future but how we get there may not be the best path we take, if we get there at all.

I hope you have as much fun reading my stories as I have had in writing them. Oh yes I did add the picture to show I am a true blond...LOL Some guys have asked if it was really true.

Please, If you want me to reply to you, let me know where to reply. I really dislike someone that wants to be Anonymous. That's cold.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board