Literotica.com
index : members : RubiDee : Biography

Add to favorites

RubiDee
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RubiDee's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Where ever
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1142609
Member Since: October 20, 2009
Last Modified: October 3, 2017
Some words from RubiDee:

10/3/2017 - I owe you all the deepest of apologies. Life totally took me away from finishing this story. There is a very real Matt and Lydia (me being Lydia) and we had some chapters we had to finish in the real world. Now that that's done and I'm far enough away from it to write it (not an autobiography, but with some fictional flair) to have it not emotionally gut me, I can finish this up and move on to the next story. Thanks so many of you for continuing to email me to ask where I am. Means the world to me. I'm back and writing. Look for something later this week (I hope).

-With Love, Rubi

10/7/2011-It's coming guys. It's coming. I've some free time to write this weekend so I'll be doing so. Am in fact writing now. Thank you all for the kicks in the ass, they keep me going and the compliments too. On the days I don't feel like writing I come here to read them and it helps. I hope you like the next chapter. All going well you'll have it in your hot little virtual hands, this week.

7/28/2011-Well another chapter has been submitted, just waiting for them to approve it. It was a hard thing to write as I'm extremely exhausted but I pushed it out. Started working on the next parts already so it should be a little easier now and hopefully not so convoluted. Either way I hope you all enjoy it

6/28/2011- Sorry my lovelies, life kept me away from you all. But yesterday being in the grocery store, I flirted with a gentleman who reminded me of my two characters and so now...I'm writing and will have something for you soon.

5/6/2010 - The new chapter is up and of course I have a fresh bout of heartbreak to fuel the next. So if you found this chapter a little lacking, rest assured the next one will be great!

5/2/2010 - Following suit of some of my favorite authors here, I'm adding a few notes. The next chapter for Forgetful Not has been submitted and waiting for moderators to release. I'm already working out Chapter 3 and don't know how many chapters we'll have just yet. Guess I'm waiting to see how you all like it so far. I get a little wordy, lol. Thanks for all the encouragement darlins.

-Rubi

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board