Literotica.com
index : members : Alphonso : Biography

Add to favorites

Alphonso
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Alphonso's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: Washington, DC
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: w
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Women with pretty feet, legs, titties, mostly all kind of sex.
Pets: None
User Number: 1142977
Member Since: October 21, 2009
Last Modified: August 11, 2010
Alphonso
Some words from Alphonso:

Alphonso Taylor was born and bred in Southeast Washington D.C. Taylor is a graduate of the Duke Ellington School of Performing Arts and an alumni of the University of District of Columbia with a Bachelor's of Art in Theatre Arts.

Taylor's passion for acting is demonstrated by his many performances in theatrical productions in the greater D.C. area. In 2006, Taylor released his first book of poetry, Bible of an Owl: A Collection of Poems. Following up on the success of Bible of an Owl, Taylor released his second book, Bible of an Alligator: A Collection of Poems, in 2007. Sexual Freedom: Urban Erotic Poetry, a portrayal of Taylor?s softer and sexual side, was released in 2008.

Taylor considers himself a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to enrapture the mind, much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. He writes in a rap style of the Apocalypse to destroy all evil forces surrounding him.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board