Literotica.com
index : members : Bodington : Biography

Add to favorites

Bodington
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bodington's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Michigan
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: contract bridge,classical music
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: undetermined
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1143025
Member Since: October 21, 2009
Last Modified: June 17, 2023
Bodington
Some words from Bodington:

I took to writing erotica for the reason that I would have sole control on how the story ends and what my characters will do. However I was surprised to see that some characters have a mind of their own and act accordingly beyond my original intentions. Case in point were Linda Snyder who appears in “Brenda and Connie” as well as “Mothers and Daughters”, and Victoria Veronica Vargas who in addition to those two novels also has a cameo role in “Vivian Laaning”. Both these characters were intended to be surplus characters to flesh out the lives of the primary characters, but they had their own stories that were compelling and needed to be heard.

My work is pure fiction sprung entirely out of my imagination. However, like I daresay many authors do, I have spun many occurrences in my life into the story lines of my submissions herein. I hope you enjoy my stories as I sure have enjoyed writing them.

In my novel (08/28/21) 'Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion' has for its heroine a classical music concert pianist. As a result, in the text several different pieces of music are referenced to provide a richer picture of Ingrid's life. All the music mentioned is available on Youtube.

If you read my stories, you will come across my usage of the word "pulchritude" as it appears several times in every one of my novels. I obviously love that word and I discovered it when studying Latin in high school. I guess I'm dating myself as I don't suppose that nowadays there is not any public high school that teaches Latin in the United States. So, in Latin "pulcher" is the word for beautiful. Thus, in English "pulchritude" means beauty, grace, physical charm or comeliness.

My original avatar as shown above represents how I envision the character Pamela Rose featured in "Mothers and Daughters" would look like. My current avatar represents how I envision the character Riina Mölder featured in "Maia Laaning" would look like.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board