fucker6996

Well where do I start?
Check my Date of Joining. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't come across anyone "older" than me on Lit. As I enter my second decade on Lit, I've seen this platform grow from pretty much nothing to what it is today and I've had a tonne of fun on the way.

However, don't mistake me for actually being "Old" per say. Im all of 30 still and keep very fit and active. I got on here when I was a curious horny young guy and a vicarious reader who found this wonderland of erotica. Soon I found chat (it was even more horrible from a tech point of view back then) and stayed for the new kinks and roleplays that I discovered. Since then, I have largely enjoyed reading, roleplaying, voice and camming occasionally and just connecting with people.

If I'm on, I am usually looking for a more detailed, lustful experience. My likes range from slow and sensual, to quick and rough. However, when it comes to Roleplaying - I have been disappointed more often than not. I can count the good ones on my fingertips. (ok not really but you get the point). But Lit has surprised me time and again and I hope to find awesome players every once in a while.

To truly unlock desire, one must stimulate the mind. Only then can true pleasure be achieved. I can enjoy a well crafted roleplay, but an old fashioned regular chat with a likeminded person is also quite enjoyable.

For me, chat and getting to know how someone's brain operates is preferable to roleplay. But if you want to go down the roleplay route here are some of likes: Passion, lust, consent, enthusiasm, semi-public/public, realism, strangers, the very concept of "we shouldn't be doing this".

Need build and details. Sexual tension you can *feel* and electricity of connection. I don't have specific kinks or scenarios I like to force on my partners, I do believe a truly great roleplay comes from crafting a scene together and exploring what we both derive pleasure and excitement from.

No-go's/Off Limits/Turn offs: Family, underage, animals, non-consent/coercion scenarios, monosyllabic replies. Complete sentences and coherent thoughts are important, but so is creativity, passion, and enthusiasm. Slow build, connection, and sexual tension you can *feel* is what I crave.

You'd most likely find me on roleplay, porn, groups sex and celeb rooms. Off late - I have developed a thing for sharing and swapping pics, gifs and links as it brings a bit of freshness and sexiness on here. However, my kinks are always expanding and thus I might venture everywhere once. (I just found out I find T-Girls hot. ha! a few years ago I wouldn't have even thought about this)

Go ahead and DM me with something interesting - A roleplay idea, a voice/cam invitation or some sexy porn links of the sensual and erotic nature (I love Lingerie, bikinis, hot outfits, celebs and anything that leaves something to the imagination rather than extreme hardcore porn. It has its place but not always)

But just a heads up! I might not be able to answer at once since I do get a lot of dm's ( I know hard to imagine that with me being a man on Lit and saying it outright).

Gender

Male

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
21Followers
17Following
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Roleplays, Travelling, Coffee, Coversations, Cyber Sex

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bi-Swinging, Groups, Romance, Lingerie, Bikinis, Hot Outfits, Celebrities

Contact Member

Contact fucker6996 by clicking here.