• Authors
  • JAMMANN

JAMMANN

11-30-11

My grandmother passed away earlier this month; this is the second family member we've loss this year and everyone is dealing with it the best they can but it's tough. Everything is out of focus right now am I'm going to need some time to get back on track, I can't give you guys a time frame because I really don't know, but I will go ahead and post chapter five and six once I get them back from the my editor.

Thanks
JAMMANN


6/27/11
Hi everyone just wanted to update you guys. I just submitted chapter five and six of Taken for editing so as soon I as get them back I'll update you and let you guys know when I post them to the site. Once again thank you for your kind comments and feedback, It really helps me to stay motivated.


5/10/11
Just wanted to update everyone, chapter five was finish but I decided to go back and add some scenes. Before I could finish there was a death in my family, and I just haven't been able to concentrate on writing as a result. I could submit the chapter as is, but I just feel like it needs a little more. Hopefully I'll get on track real soon.


2-3-11
Sorry Guys
I meant to update everyone on the progress of Taken sooner, but things have been so hectic I didn't get around to it. Currently chapter four is being edited, so as soon as it is finished, I'll post it.

Location

SC

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
396Followers
3Following
4My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact JAMMANN by clicking here.