Literotica.com
index : members : Nyhtfall : Biography

Add to favorites

Nyhtfall
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nyhtfall's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Kentucky
Orientation: Gay
Interested In: m
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1150634
Member Since: November 18, 2009
Last Modified: January 19, 2014
Some words from Nyhtfall:

Hi everyone! ...I should probably write something amazing and awesome here, but instead I'm just going to fill you in on a few pieces of info!

I've recently decided to return to writing about the Corinth family and the town of River Bluff. My upcoming story is entitled The Way You Look At Me, this is of course subject to change. So far, its shaping up well.

I'm also planning on going back and rewriting The Sound of Your Voice. We'll call it the author's preferred edition. There was a lot of material that I wanted to include but didn't as I couldn't quite formulate the storyline the way I wanted. Now, several years later, that has changed.

The Way You Look At Me is taking a little longer than I thought. Most of it has to do with editing, and deciding what to keep, what to delete, and what to move to later in the story. Still, I'm aiming to get a chapter out every couple of weeks.

~N.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board