infiniteocean

'Death, Taxes and Nurses' was my entry for the 2010 Valentine's Day contest. Thanks to everyone who voted and left comments.

I am grateful to the reader who sent me an anonymous message saying he or she loves 'Spotlights' and wants to know when I will finish the story. It must be my inadequate talent as a writer but I thought the story was finished (albeit, imperfectly). If that reader or anyone else can suggest a better ending or a further chapter and a new way of finishing the story, please contact me.

Also, 'Spotlights' formulates a philosophy of domination and submission. I welcome comments from anyone concerning this philosophy, saying whether or not I have understood the psychology of a submissive.

Thanks to everyone who has voted on my stories, even more so if they leave comments.

'Spotlights' was my first ever piece of fiction. It is in 8 chapters. I was trying to be clever, putting in clues and ironies. I have also made an attempt at humour, especially in chapter 3.

I submitted my second story, 'An Experiment in Dreaming', under the Sci-Fi category because it contains a McGuffin straight out of classic science-fiction: a mind-reading machine (in this case, a dream-scanner). I might also have submitted it under Mind Control: it was hard to choose.

The stories I like best have a twist in the plot and the sex is integral to both the plot and the characters. I hope to write more such stories and improve in writing them.

Location

United Kingdom

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers
4Following
5My Favorites
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Erotic Literature

Contact Author

Contact infiniteocean by clicking here.